|Sign up||Log in|
|How does it work? Pricing Security Terms and conditions|
|Don't regret anything! Prepare your last will and send an email from the grave now.|
Information we collect and how we use it
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following information:
· Information you provide – When you sign up for a GreatGoodbye.com Account that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain service we also request credit card or other payment account information (through PayPal) which are encrypted on secure servers.
· Log information – When you access GreatGoodbye.com services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
· User communication – When you send email or other communication to GreatGoodbye.com, we may retain those communication in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
· Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
· Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
· Developing new services.
Choices for personal information
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case GreatGoodbye.com may not be able to provide those services to you.
We do not share our clients data.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users or how many users signed up last month. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to GreatGoodbye.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Your opinion |
Contact us |
Affiliate program |
About us |
Terms and conditions |
© Copyright GreatGoodbye.com All rights reserved.